The tape brush embedded in the h-type PVC profile is used in many ways. Used e.g .:
in the joinery, entrance gates, ventilation, for cleaning conveyor belts from fine dust impurities, as well as curtains and fenders in the lines on transmission routes, on cable entries, sealing ventilation devices, sealing skylights and roof lights in the ridge of roofs.
The advantage of the belt brushes embedded in the “h” profile is the exchangeability of the brush insert without the need to replace the profile itself.
The presented brush that fits the “h” profile can be shaped by us. Bend into arcs of the appropriate allowable diameter depending on the length of the brush and the bend radius, it will fit your project. The brush insert in the profile can be freely shaped, it applies to the use of the type of fiber / bristle and its thickness and color (standard colors are black and white), fiber / bristle height from 15 to 95 mm. Length of the brush in the profile according to the customer’s request (maximum commercial length) is 2000 mm).
The price depends on the quantity ordered – to be agreed after discussiion commercial terms.
Brush and PVC profile parameters:
- A brush in a galvanized steel frame with a cross section of 5 x 5 mm; sheet thickness = 0.6 mm
- Brushing height: H min = 15 mm, H max 95 mm (according to the customer’s needs)
- Overall length: up to 2000 mm – standard L = 1000 mm
- Brush Fiber:
- synthetic (PP – polypropylene, PA – polyamide, PET, thickness 02, up to 0.5 mm, black or white)
- natural: animal or plant (according to customer needs)
- standard color of PVC profile type “h” – black / however, we are able to offer a profile made of a different material and a different color